Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saying goodbye....

We had our final Life Group tonight.

Last week Rene and I made the decision to no longer be Life Group leaders. We have been feeling the nudge from God to make some changes in our lives. Once we were on the streets in Bellflower passing out lunches to the homeless we knew what we were called to do.

I'm sad. Life Group has had a huge impact on my life. It's always been there, until now. It was comforting to know that every Tuesday we would be together. We accepted Jesus through our Life Group and eventually went on to lead it. It's been a crazy four years.

We have shared a lot of highs and a lot of lows. We have always been there for each other and I know we still will be there for each other.

So, to all of you that have been a part of our lives through Life Group, THANK YOU! You have walked beside us in our times of need and celebrated our triumphs with us. Thank you for sharing your lives with us. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

It's Tom writing frm Atlanta. I am so sad to read that our Life Group is no more. Wow, it was an amazing run. I reflect back on all that has happened. Amazing.

Love always,
Tom