Thursday, August 30, 2007

35 things that I am thankful for.

It's easy for me to complain. Sometimes I forget about the wonderful things in my life. Here are my top 35:


  1. God
  2. Jesus
  3. Rene
  4. Matthew
  5. Justin
  6. Revolution Church
  7. My mom
  8. My sister and her family
  9. Monique and Liz and all their prayers
  10. Michelle Lasch for being there and answering all my questions
  11. The Bible for giving me the answers
  12. Laura Trotter for inviting me to church (and asking more than once and not giving up)
  13. My home
  14. My trials; without them I wouldn't be where I am now.
  15. Life Group
  16. CAVA for giving me the tools to homeschool our boys.
  17. Being able to stay at home with the boys.
  18. Email
  19. Our trip to India
  20. Friends
  21. Lynelle for her wisdom and giving me the excitement to read my Bible again.
  22. My neighborhood
  23. My backyard
  24. That special person who is allowing Rene and I to go to Embrace.
  25. Christina Walker for her love and encouragement.
  26. Dennis and Rhonda
  27. My love of cooking
  28. Refills of iced tea at Starbucks for only $0.50 when you save your cup
  29. David Trotter and is bold ideas
  30. Our car
  31. Other people's blogs
  32. My Bible Study
  33. Fall
  34. Christmas
  35. God's amazing love and forgiveness

4 comments:

photoqueen said...

Welcome to the blog world! I know you've been a part of it quietly for some time, but it's great to hear your voice in it too.

Love the list, it's great to reflect on God's blessings in our lives.

Lynnae Hoff said...

You're a great woman. I know God will continue to bless you and your family. Its been good to chat with you online. Have a great rest of your summer.

Love, Lynnae

Lori said...

What a great list. I am so glad to know you and be inspired by your gratefulness.

MLasch said...

You almost brought tears to my eyes!!