Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ultrasound pictures

Here are ultrasound pictures of the babies at 14 weeks. The quality isn't that great but you can still see them.

This is our calm one. The two recent ultrasounds always showed him just hanging out and chilling (yes I said he; we have not found out the sex of the babies but my gut tells me we are having two more boys).

This one is going to be our trouble maker. Both times he was bouncing and jumping all over the place. That's the reason his picture is so blurry.

Here are the two babies hanging out together.

We go in for our "big" ultrasound in about two weeks. Hopefully they won't be shy and we will see if I am right or wrong.

1 comment:

Selina said...

Oh My goodness!! I am so glad I checked out blogs today after 6 mos of not checking!! They are so cute Jenny!!! I love the pic where their heads are together! Can't wait to see the next set of pics! Thanks for sharing.