Monday, April 20, 2009

Egg Hunt Revolution Style





Once again Revolution put on an amazing event. I love the egg hunt and it holds a special place in my heart.

Five years ago I took the boys to a free pancake breakfast and egg hunt. Matthew was almost 4, Justin just turned 2, and I was five months pregnant. I really liked the people there and convinced Rene that we should check out this nice church the following week.

It was different, something we had never experienced before and we made the commitment that we would try again the following week. Actually, the pastor was giving out little trinkets to go along with the message and we were curious to see what we would get the next week.

Now, five years later, I'm at the egg hunt with Matthew who is almost 9, Justin who just turned 7, and once again I am five months pregnant. God has taken us on a crazy journey over the past five years and I am excited to see what He has planned over the next five years.

No comments: