Friday, November 16, 2007

Halloween and Bug A Boo

Bad mom moment:

I only took a few pictures of the boys in their costumes; and most of them are from the back. Between setting up our game booth and chasing after Justin, the night just flew by. I didn't get to see much of Matthew. He was old enough to hang with his friends. Poor Justin couldn't keep up with them so he got to hang out with me. I had fun being with him and watching him play the games. I wish I had a picture of the Thomas Life Group's booth. They had an amazing pirate themed booth. The best part was they sent all the kids on a scavenger hunt to look for pirates. They had a treasure map with pictures of their group dressed up. The kids had to go look for them and get their autograph. Once they found all of them, they returned to the booth to collect their "treasure". Way to go...you guys did an amazing job!
Here are a few moments that I was able to capture.

Justin in the Wizard of Oz tornado trying to catch some prizes. He didn't quite understand the concept of the game and once the wind was gone he just tossed down the prizes he collected. Oh well, at least he had fun. Look at that smile!


Here is Matthew feeling in a bowl of "eyeballs" and looking for treasure. I think this was one of his favorite games.
Here is a picture of our booth. I was so proud of our Life Group and all the hard work they put into it. Thank you Rene, Dennis, Rhonda, Mitchah, Larry, Lisa and Joe! You guys rock!

Oh, and here is the only "posed" picture I got of the boys.

No comments: