Friday, November 16, 2007

Riley's Farm

Here are some pictures of our trip out to Riley's Farm. I love this place. We had fun learning about how kids played in colonial times, how candles and butter were made and how they wrote letters. The best part was sampling the yummy caramel apples.



The boys are playing with toys that kids might have played with 100 years ago! They had a lot of fun. I love watching them play and use their imagination.

Learning about manners. I wish I would have taken a picture with their faces and you could see how bored Matthew and Justin were. Behind them were some cows and they really wanted to go see them.


Churning butter....what you don't see is Justin getting butter all over his shirt.


Hmmm, I wonder where I can get one of these?

Oh, and the best part. The yummy caramel apples. Mmmmmmm!

No comments: