Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another update on my mom...

Wow, my mom is doing much better!

We were not able to bring her home today, but she is coming home tomorrow!!!! There was so much healing just from yesterday to today. We've been bringing the boys with us to visit her and today was the first day she really interacted with them. It was a great visit with lots of laughter.

The pain is still there, but not as strong. She had all of her tubes removed today and only needed to use the oxygen. Now we just need to get her some sun so we can get rid of the pale hospital color.

I'm not sure when her treatments will begin. Her surgeon is pulling for radiation. From what I have researched, it seem like an easier route to go. So that's what I'm praying for!

2 comments:

Norma said...

Jenny,
We are so glad to hear your Mom is doing better. You are such an awsome daughter you are so caring and your love for her just pours out. We will still keep her in our prayers. Keep hanging in there for her and your family. Your doing a great job. and Happy Mothers day!
Norma

Leanne said...

I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better! I hope you're doing well and that you will continue plugging away at all you do and be encouraged that you do a great job at it all because you continue to lean on God to be your strength! You're a wonderful woman, mom, wife and daughter!