Wednesday, May 7, 2008


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

I've been reading on a lot of money saving blogs about a new website called Revolution Money Exchange. You can earn $25 by signing up for the account. They are a new website similar to Paypal without all the fees.

I don't always like to do these because it sounds too good to be true. But I kept reading about it so I thought I would give it a try. It was easy to sign up and now I have $25.00 in my account.

They have a great referral program too! For each referral you make, you receive $10.00 into your account. On the blog www.moneysavingmom.com she received a check for $500.00! Wow!

If you are interested, click on the link and sign up. But hurry, the offer ends on May 15.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

becareful of hidden fee's at the end of the year. the companyies can actually send you a tax form and you could be responsible or the "free" money that you received. also, you need to find out here the money is coming from and where it is being stored. they could be using your money for overseas stuff and you could lose ALL of it because it was in a foreign market....
NOTHING IS FREE TODAY.... NOTHING BUT JESUS' LOVE.