Monday, September 15, 2008

Our first day of school

We started school three weeks ago (so this is one of my excuses as to why I haven't been blogging. My other excuse....Facebook). So far so good, the students still like the teacher and the teacher still likes the students.

We are trying a different approach this year and using The Well Trained Mind as our guide. The boys and I are really enjoying it. We've been reading a lot of books and doing fun projects. I think history will be our favorite subject this year. I will talk more about it in another post.

Here are a few pictures of our first day:



Don't they look excited? I guess it didn't help that we had a late night at Disneyland.

1 comment:

KULDEEP said...

Hi,

It is a very nice to seen all the kids are studing.They are looking very cool.
===================================
kuldeep


nitishrocks