Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome Aiden Bryce Calderon!!!




It is with great joy that I get to introduce Aiden Bryce Calderon to all of you. He was born this morning weighing 2 lbs and 14 oz and 15" long. He's small but beautiful! Aiden is a true miracle from God. He was born 8 weeks early but he is able to breathe on his own and was peacefully sucking on his pacifier when I paid him a visit.

Kristi was recovering from the C-section while I was there so I wasn't able to visit her. Joe is amazing! His strength through all of this is inspiring. Here are a few pictures that Joe and I took in the NICU unit. Isn't he precious?

2 comments:

Norma said...

Awww! What a sweet baby. Glad Baby Aiden is doing well on it's own. God is God....
Rudy & I will be heading to the hospital tonight to meet him...
Thanks for keeping us informed..
Norma

Lynnae Hoff said...

WOW. WHAT A LITTLE BLESSING! Please let them know they are in our thoughts and prayers. That's all good news I'm glad that he's breathing on his own. God is GREAT!!!