Saturday, July 12, 2008

February 13, 2008 at 3:30pm








We are on the train heading to our final destination. I am excited and can't wait to get there.

Earlier we went walking through Chennai. I can't even describe what I saw. I have never seen poverty like this. I've seen pictures before, but it is so different when it is right in front of you. I'm just taking in our surroundings and still can't believe that I am here.

Everyone came out to see the foreigners. We would take pictures of the kids and than we would show it to them. A lot of the kids had never seen what they looked like. I realize just how vain I am.

I sometimes look in the mirror and don't always like the way I look. Am I not liking what God created? God, you don't make ugly things. Thank you God for me and all that you have blessed me with.

I know I will never be the same after this trip.

No comments: